WP eBay Autoposter
This page is outdated! eBay Autoposter is now part of WP Robot, the next generation of Wordpress autoposting.
eBay Autoposter is a powerful and easy to use plugin for Wordpress weblogs that allows users to post products from eBay to their blog automatically and earn money using eBay’s affiliate program.
eBay Autoposter is available as a free version and as a premium version with many additional features and possibilities.
- Create good-looking auction posts on any keywords you want. That means you can post anything that’s sold on eBay!
- Automatically creates posts in timespans you specify (i.e. every day)
- Post auctions on 5 different keywords at the same time (for more see premium version)
- Select which eBay website to use (i.e. ebay,com, ebay.co.uk, ebay.de, etc)
- Include up to three unique auctions in every post (for more see premium version)
- Many more customizable options
Need more Power? Go Premium!
The premium version of eBay Autoposter does of course include all the features of the free version. Besides that it also comes with the following additions, making it the perfect choice for serious website publishers and bloggers:
- Post auctions for up to 30 keywords at the same time!
- Add up to 6 auctions per post.
- Limit results to specific eBay categories to narrow down your search results (meaning better targeted posts).
- No featured links anywhere!
You can buy the premium version through the PayPal link below for only $14.99. The product will be delivered to you via email immediatelly after you have paid. Before buying I do however urge you to try the free version first and make sure eBay Autoposter works fine for you and is what you are looking for!
eBay Autoposter has only been tested with the newest Wordpress 2.7 but it will probably also work with earlier versions. Just give it a try!
- Download the plugin!
- Upload the file “ebayautoposter.php” to the “wp-content/plugins” folder of your Wordpress installation.
- Activate the plugin in your Admin panel.
- Go to Settings -> eBay Autoposter to use the plugin.
1. Enter your affiliate ID, customize the other options and click “Save Options”
2. Enter your first keyword, set the time span you want and edit the other options if you want to. Click “Add Keyword” after that and the plugin will begin to create your first post.
3. Add more keywords.